Re: [GNOME-India] GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 - Breaking the news

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Abhinav Modi <abhinavmodi gmail com> wrote:
> FYI .. you can check with IIMB also .. they are hosting the Barcamp
> Bangalore for a while now..

Thanks. While we are looking at hosts, it would also be a good idea to
check if they have accommodation via guest houses and the like.

> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Shreyas Srinivasan <shres gnome org> wrote:

>> I can check MSRIT and PESIT. Also IIITB is an option.
>>
>> Added my two cents to the wiki page. Can someone come up with
>> plausible target dates?

For identification of the hosts and initiating a dialogue ? I'd say
let's try and nail this by 30-Mar-09. It looks a bit far away, but it
isn't really.

For the event dates, we need to investigate availability around first
week of Dec and/or last week of November.