[GNOME-India] [Fwd: GNOME Events in 2009]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: GNOME Events in 2009
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:52:21 -0600
From: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
To: GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>

I'd like to see us put together a plan for GNOME participation in
conferences in 2009 or at least document what we are already planning.

I started a wiki page with a number of open source events here,
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/events/2009. If everyone could document
what they know is happening, then we could discuss what else we think we
should be doing.

I will also put the events in the GNOME calendar, but I wanted a place we
could plan and document our participation.

Please take a look at the wiki page and add your comments. (Even if you add
what you know we did last year at any given event, that would be helpful.)

Thanks!

Stormy