Re: [GNOME-India] Gnome-India and universities

Deepu Joseph wrote:

> I'm new to the list. I was going through the archives, and quite overjoyed
> to see a lot of activity here.

There is a channel #gnome-india as well (sometimes it is silent though :))

> I was wondering if Gnome-India has conducted any promotion activities at
> Universities/Colleges before? Any talk or an awareness programme, maybe?

Those who are part of GNOME-India have conducted workshops,
presentations and talks at colleges and other places with the aim of
introducing folks to GNOME and getting a few contributors in the
process. So, based on what you plan, we could have some definite ideas
written down and followed.

~sankarshan