Re: [GNOME-India] Few comments on the Project day proposal

Apologies for the top-post.
Ermm.. I think Shreyas's idea makes more sense. As an extra, I would
suggest something like
http://research.operationaldynamics.com/blogs/andrew/conferences/australia/linux.conf.au-2007-c-java-python-gtk-tutorial.html
This can even replace
1) Tutorial on glib/gtk/gstreamer/gobject

Whaddaya think ?
-sdg-

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta