[GNOME-India] Few comments on the Project day proposal

The proposed itenary was
********************************
Theme of the day:

+ Opening remarks by a GNOME contributor to set the tone for the day
	- small pitch about GNOME Marketing in India
+ GSoC time (GSoC participants get to talk about their work)
+ Contribute to GNOME
	- l10n (translation/review sprint ?)
	- i18n
	- documentation
	- bug triaging
	- applications that need love
+ GNOME and a11y
+ GNOME Women BoF
+ GNOME Online Desktop (?)

*******************************

I dont think Gnome Women Bof and Gnome Marketing fits the project day.
Bofs are part of the main conference and i would keep it there.

I would really like to add:

1) Tutorial on glib/gtk/gstreamer/gobject
2) Gnome Cool Talk: All new cool things in gnome: Clutter, Online
desktop, Tracker.
3) Mobile Gnome: Hildon Desktop and Ubuntu Mobile Initiative. Talk about
problems fixed, how we could improve the toolkit much like the one at
Guadec.
4) Lightning talks: 1 hour session.

What do you think?

Cheers,