Re: Cannot submit iagno trasnation update via Vertimus

Just tested - it worked for me
Andrea has made the magic happen! Thanx.

Kind regards:
al_shopov

На ср, 12.10.2022 г. в 11:06 ч. Alexander Shopov <lists kambanaria org> написа:

Last time I got a similar error it was an error after the April outage
of Damned Lies:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2022-April/msg00078.html
Andrea Veri might have some idea what could be the problem:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2022-April/msg00085.html

Kind regards:
al_shopov

На вт, 11.10.2022 г. в 18:02 ч. Guillaume Bernard
<associations guillaume-bernard fr> написа:

And the corresponding issue is here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/damned-lies/-/issues/305

--
Guillaume Bernard