Cannot submit iagno trasnation update via Vertimus

Hi all,

Whenever I try to submit the updated Bulgarian translation for iagno with Vertimus I get:

An error occurred during applying your action: The commit failed. The error was: “[Errno 1] Command: "['git', 'push', 'origin', 'master']", Error: Warning: Permanently added 'gitlab.gnome.org' (ED25519) to the list of known hosts. remote: fatal: bad object refs/pipelines/381544 fatal: bad object refs/pipelines/381544 To gitlab.gnome.org:GNOME/iagno.git ! [remote rejected] master -> master (missing necessary objects) error: failed to push some refs to 'gitlab.gnome.org:GNOME/iagno.git' ”

I tried archiving my actions and then reuploading the translation but I get the same error.

Can someone fix vertimus?

Kind regards:

al_shopov