Re: What needs to be done to give the "GNOME System Administration Guide" into the repository?

Hello,

First, I noticed that most of your contributions in this module were upload as Comments. I'm not sure if Damned Lies will even consider them as translations when submitting the contribution to the source code repository. Therefore, I highly recommend that you apply the actions 'Reserve for translation' and 'Upload the new translation' with the 100% translated PO file.

Second, submitting to the repository is only available to coordinators and committers, and I see you have just the translator role. Please make sure your contribution is reviewed by someone non-Translator (reviewer, committer, coordinator).

Third, the 'Submit to repository' action is available when 'Ready for submission' or 'Reserve to submit actions or applied. Before that, that action is not available. Obviously, only available for coordinators/committers.

Best regards,
Rafael