Re: Please add Warp for translations

pon., 23 maj 2022 o 15:12 Fina Wilke <fina felinira net> napisał(a):

Hi!

I'd be very happy if Warp was included in l10n.gnome.org. It was
recently included in Circle.

The repository is https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/warp/

It uses the usual gettext mechanism as the other rust applications, I
hope everything just works.

There will still be a few minor string changes until the next release.
I will announce a string freeze in a couple of weeks for the next
release so there is plenty of time to add translations.

Hi Fina,

Here you go: https://l10n.gnome.org/module/warp/ :)

One nitpick, though: the Chinese Simplified translation file should be
named “zh_CN.po”, and it also doesn’t pass msgfmt -c right now.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg