Re: Coordinator change

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 6:02 PM hannie <han dumoleyn tele2 nl> wrote:

Hello,

Hi,

As coordinator of the Gnome Dutch translation team I want to know if the information on the following page https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/CoordinationActions  is still valid.

On the page I see: PLEASE NOTE: THIS TEAM DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE. INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE IS OUTDATED.

Is the procedure under the header Team Coordinator changes still valid?

That mention at the top is incorrect, but the page may need some updates (e.g. bugzilla is not a thing anymore).

I don’t understand everything in the procedure for l10n team coordinator changes on that page. The token thing doesn’t sound familiar. In my experience, either the new coordinator or the current/previous one sends an email to the gnome-i18n list with the other one in CC, and the other one responds to confirm the change.

I also don’t understand why the list would have to know about an email address change. If it’s about the address subscribed to the list, then anyone should be able to update it on their own at mail.gnome.org. If it’s about Damned iles, one can update it on their own as well.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker