Re: Release notes

Hi all,

I must admit I share Claude's point of view on this issue. Localisation is a matter for people who wish to
join our community of volunteers, and accessing resources in their language is an added value I wish us  to
provide. I came into GNOME though the localisation team in French and was motivated by the availability of
resources in my language.

Furthermore, as I accepted last year, I will spend some of my free time as a volunteer to maintain l10n with
Claude after writing my thesis (which will come to an end soon). So, as Claude said, if there is Fresh Blood
that wishes to collaborate of this, help is welcomed.

Regards,
--
Guillaume Bernard