Re: Release notes

We have lost the option to translate the main GNOME presentation website a few years ago. Now we can not translate Release notes. This is not a good way from the translator's point of view. Web have very good I18N of the whole GNOME system, but we are not able to present it to users in their native language.
:-(

Marek