New po files in gimp-help repository (and release soonish)

Hi translators!

We added our scripts to create a Windows installer for the manual of GIMP (project "gimp-help") directly in the repository. We also now have scripts to extract the installer strings into po files before merging them back. Therefore the strings for the installer are now localizable from the `po-windows-installer/` directory (for now only in the `gimp-help-2-10` branch, we'll port to `master` branch later): https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp-help/-/tree/gimp-help-2-10/po-windows-installer

So first a question: what is the process to add these po files to the Damned Lies system so that it's translatable by GNOME translation teams?

Second, a small pre-announcement that we are planning to make a release of the manual (`gimp-help-2-10` branch) soonish. It had been more or less dormant these years but activity really restarted lately (thanks to Jacob, new co-maintainer of gimp-help) and we want to make at least one more release of the 2.10 manual; it might not be a perfect release, but better than never. By the way, we also have a new testing website where changes on the `gimp-2-10` branch are reflected: http://testing.docs.gimp.org/ (if not mistaken, it is a daily re-build at midnight UTC)

Once we will have made this release, we will likely move on to work in priority on the GIMP 3.0 documentation.

In any case, we will make a proper announcement a few weeks before, with a string freeze of the docs, but I guess it's a good idea to tell you about it a bit earlier.
Thanks all!

Jehan