Re: What needs to be done to give the "GNOME System Administration Guide" into the repository?

> Damned lies doesn’t support commits for *new* documentation translations, so the first time you’ll have to go through a merge request directly on gitlab
Ah, got it now. Thanks a lot!

On Thu, 2 Jun 2022 at 13:25, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 12:18 PM Juliette Tux via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org> wrote:
Hello,
I'm the coordinator of Russian team. There's still no option to submit translation into the repo even after fresh upload of the translation by the translator. Link:

Damned lies doesn’t support commits for *new* documentation translations, so the first time you’ll have to go through a merge request directly on gitlab. Same goes for figures, which are not supported either.

Was there another coordinator that you took over from? Sounds like they should have briefed you on that kind of things.

I noticed that most of your contributions in this module were upload as Comments
can this be a bug on the 'Damned Lies' side?
I took the file for the proofreading, then uploaded it myself, still no option to submit to the repo. Thoughts?

As long as there was at least one "Upload new translation" so that the module is marked as "Translated", commits are available. It’s not the case here for the reason I mentioned above.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker

--