Re: What needs to be done to give the "GNOME System Administration Guide" into the repository?

Hello,
I'm the coordinator of Russian team. There's still no option to submit translation into the repo even after fresh upload of the translation by the translator. Link:
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-user-docs/master/system-admin-guide/ru/

> I noticed that most of your contributions in this module were upload as Comments
can this be a bug on the 'Damned Lies' side?
I took the file for the proofreading, then uploaded it myself, still no option to submit to the repo. Thoughts?

--
С уважением, Дронова Юлия