Re: Please include Endeavour for translation

Looks like Endeavour is in World namespace in GNOME GitLab, so it should be moved from GNOME XX version to Extra Applications.

Em sáb, 9 de jul de 2022 05:50, Piotr Drąg via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org> escreveu:
pt., 8 lip 2022 o 21:14 Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> napisał(a):

> On Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 3:55 PM Jamie <hello itsjamie dev> wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> Hi,
>
> > I'd like to request Endeavour to be included for translation. We recently renamed GNOME To Do to Endeavour, and need to submit it manually for translating.
> >
> > Please let me know if you have any questions.
>
> I have updated the gnome-todo module to be Endeavour.

Hi Jamie,

Please add the @translations user to the project as a developer, so
translators can continue their work. :)

Best regards,