Re: Please include Endeavour for translation

pt., 8 lip 2022 o 21:14 Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> napisał(a):

On Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 3:55 PM Jamie <hello itsjamie dev> wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

I'd like to request Endeavour to be included for translation. We recently renamed GNOME To Do to
Endeavour, and need to submit it manually for translating.

I have updated the gnome-todo module to be Endeavour.

Hi Jamie,

Please add the @translations user to the project as a developer, so
translators can continue their work. :)

Best regards,