Re: Can't login to GNOME Account

Hi,

On Fri, 2022-02-18 at 17:13 +0600, Fahim Shahriar via gnome-i18n wrote:
Hey! I'm trying to login to my account for a while but it keeps
saying my password is incorrect. But I'm confident with my password.
And I even changed it from I10.gnome.org and it succeeded and it
works perfectly there. But it isn't working on gnome.org. Can you
please help me with this? My account name is: FahimShahriar.

gnome.org itself has no login. (If you think it has, then please
provide clearer steps to reproduce.)

Cheers,
andre
--