Re: leaving coordinator position

Thanks Norayr for letting us know about your current (non-)involvement in the Armenian team. I "downgraded" your account from coordinator to reviewer, so now it's more clear that the team needs a new coordinator.

Thanks for all your past contributions!

Claude

P.S. Don't be surprised if at some point your account is deleted on l10n.gnome.org if you remain inactive, as we are regularly purging inactive accounts, it's not personal :-) Just re-create a new one if needed!