Re: Damned Lies is down

I tried uploading the Bulgarian translation of gsettings-desktop-schemas, but I got this error:

An error occurred during applying your action: The commit failed. The error was: “[Errno 128] Command: "['git', 'fetch']", Error: Warning: Permanently added 'gitlab.gnome.org' (ED25519) to the list of known hosts. no such identity: /home/l10n/.ssh/ssh-privatekey: No such file or directory git gitlab gnome org: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic). fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists. ”

Kind regards:

al_shopov

На сб, 30.04.2022 г. в 9:50 ч. <associations guillaume-bernard fr> написа:
And last update :-).

The service has been restored as it should at around 1am UTC+2. You can
use the app normally now.