Re: Question regarding the package that contains common directories

Hi,

Le mar. 28 sept. 2021 à 16:19, Нарт Лӏыша via gnome-i18n
<gnome-i18n gnome org> a écrit :

Just ask the coordinator to add the team and send the translation by email.

Thank you Yuri for the tip, I'll do that!

My original question was that I'm testing my changes for this file on Fedora to see how it looks like, but
I'm not seeing those changes.

the user dirs are created on the first login and kept later, even if
the locale changes. What you can do is delete .config/user-dirs.* and
restart your session. This should create a new

HTH,

Abderrahim