Re: Damned Lies Gateway error on sending gnome-commander

Hello all,
I get this error too - so far only when trying to upload a translation for an older release and I checked the "Cherry-pick to the main/master branch if possible" checkbox.
So far, despite the 504 error, the translation did perfectly land in the git repos every time, I assume it is only the "frontend" (website) that does not receive an answer in time and then throws an error. Am I talking nonsense here, or is this plausible?
Enrico, I'd suggest you take a look at the GitLab repo of the application (in this case [1]) and check it after a couple of minutes. The translation should land there despite the webpage error in my experience. However, I am just a translator and have no knowledge of the inner workings of DL...
Have a nice weekend,
Philipp