Re: POT file is obsolete. How do I generate a new one?

I see a new POT file, so I guess it went okay. Thank you! The file does not match with the current version of the app I have on my computer, though, since a lot of strings remain untranslated after filling out the PO file in my language; honestly, I do not know where the problem lies.

Cheers
--
Davide Ferracin