Shortcuts in DL workflow

Dear translators,

Following the issue opened by Yaron [1] about DL, I'd like to suggest some modifications to the traditional Web translation workflow:

- Allow to submit a translation or a review directly without passing through the reserve step. The reserve step still remains, of course, but would be optional.

- Allow a committer to Submit to repository as soon as a .po file is available in the workflow, without requiring a review or a Ready for submit action.

This would shorten the minimal number of required form submits to 2 (upload the translation / submit to repository).

What do you think about this. I have the feeling that it would be an answer to a concern that several coordinators have expressed in the past, especially for smaller teams.

Kind regards,

Claude

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/damned-lies/-/issues/268