Re: evolution & evolution-data-server string & UI freeze break approval plea

On Thu, 2021-03-18 at 15:48 +0100, Alexandre Franke wrote:
I'd like to ask for a string and UI freeze break approval for the
3.40.1

Thanks a lot for the detailed and clear explanation. 1/2 from i18n
for 3.40.1.

        Hi,
thanks Alexandre.

May I ping here, in case someone else would give the second approval,
thus the lighter (in the translatable strings) change can get into the
gnome-40 branches, please?

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan