Re: New coordinator for Chinese (China) team

Hi all,

在 2021-06-26星期六的 23:18 +0800,Aron Xu写道:
Hello,

I'd like to announce that Boyuan Yang will replace me as the coordinator of
the
Chinese (China) translation team.

After serving this role for slightly more than 10 years, I think this is a
good time to step down, though I will still be around to help with
translations.
I know Boyuan personally and he has been working on Chinese (China) team for
quite some time. He is very passionate and his works have impressive
quality. I'm
confident he will do a great job with the new role.

Can the GTP coordinators make the necessary changes? i.e. Damned Lies, etc.

I have been working with Aron Xu as a translator in the team for several years
and worked as the team committer for around a year. It would be my pleasure to
become the coordinator of GNOME Chinese (China) translation team.

My account on GNOME GitLab is https://gitlab.gnome.org/hosiet . If there are
more information needed by the GTP coordination team, please let me know.

Regards,
Boyuan Yang