New coordinator for Chinese (China) team

Hello,

I'd like to announce that Boyuan Yang will replace me as the coordinator of the
Chinese (China) translation team.

After serving this role for slightly more than 10 years, I think this is a
good time to step down, though I will still be around to help with translations.
I know Boyuan personally and he has been working on Chinese (China) team for
quite some time. He is very passionate and his works have impressive quality. I'm
confident he will do a great job with the new role.

Can the GTP coordinators make the necessary changes? i.e. Damned Lies, etc.

Regards,
Aron Xu