Fresh blood for Damned Lies

Dear team,

I'd like to announce that Guillaume Bernard kindly approached me to propose his help regarding Damned Lies evolution and maintenance. He has a good experience in the Python/Django world and already pushed some interesting patches.

I'll let him present his plans on this list. This does not mean I will suddenly disappear, but I will probably be a bit less present as I don't want to be a hurdle for fresh ideas and progresses.

Kind regards,

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net