Re: Feedback on adding a new language to Gnome

I see what happened here and I can relate to it. But you should always keep in mind that free software is written for the personal usage of the author. If anyone else want to use it, it's there. But as you can read in the disclaimer, there is absolutely NO guarantee.
Free software authors, do code mainly for themselves and might not be interested in adoption by any organization or company as there are lots of downsides with these types of adoptions or even sponsorships.
The good part though is you're free to fork it always. You can run a custom fork of projects until it merges into upstream (if it ever merges) and keep the organization happy.

Sincerely,
Danial Behzadi

در 27 ژوئیهٔ 2021 3:39:18 (UTC)، Zander Brown <zbrown gnome org> نوشت: