Re: New default branch for Devhelp

Please try now. I changed the branch protection policy.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 at 09:15, Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

The new branch doesn't allow pushing commits:

[Errno 1] Command: "['git', 'push', 'origin', 'main']", Error: Warning: Permanently added 'gitlab.gnome.org,172.31.2.39' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts. remote: GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to protected branches on this project. To gitlab.gnome.org:GNOME/devhelp.git ! [remote rejected] main -> main (pre-receive hook declined) error: failed to push some refs to 'gitlab.gnome.org:GNOME/devhelp.git' »

Could you please review?

Thanks in advance

El mié, 14 jul 2021 a las 9:33, Claude Paroz (<claude 2xlibre net>) escribió:
Le 10.07.21 à 17:02, Emmanuele Bassi via gnome-i18n a écrit :
> Hi all;
>
> I have just changed the default development branch of Devhelp from
> "master" to "main".
>
> The "master" branch still exists, while we update the various bits of
> infrastructure that reference it, but any translations of the
> development version of Devhelp should happen on the "main" branch from
> now on.
>
> After the beta release scheduled for August 14th, I will delete the
> "master" branch from the repository.

Thanks for the notice, l10n.gnome.org updated accordingly.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net