Emails about specific language translation commits

Hi everyone,

recently there have been several replies being notifications about an
updated translation in a specific language.

While I'm happy to see translation activity, it also makes this list a
bit noisy. gnome-i18n@ has many subscribers and languages and I'm not
convinced that everyone's interested in knowing about every translation
improvement in every language? :)  Such messages could go to dedicated
mailing lists for those specific language(s), I'd guess.

Thanks for considering,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net