Re: [HELP] cannot reach translation team Burmese coordinator

Le 24.08.21 à 11:48, Zayar Lwin via gnome-i18n a écrit :
I have translated and submitted the po files to l10n dot gnome dot org.
But the coordinator who have to push po files to git repo have been inactive for a while.
So I like to become a commitor for Team Burmese.
Please give me guidance.

Hi Zayar,

Looking at your team page and your personal activity, I see your started contributing less than a week ago. Take into account that coordinators are volunteers and cannot always react immediately. So please, have a bit patience. If Russell doesn't react within a month, then maybe you can start worrying :-)

Take care,

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net