Re: Fwd: Submit Help Translation on GNOME Terminal

Le 04.11.20 à 14:51, Michael Catanzaro a écrit :
On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 2:31 pm, Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:
Ok, I agree with you in the procedure but there still a remaining question. Could someone help us improving/fixing missing features in Damned Lies, so we will not need to directly commit into git?

Looks like Damned Lies is actively maintained here: https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/damned-lies. So you can ask Claude.

Isn't adding a new help translation fairly rare, though? I don't think it's so hard to commit it all at once when this happens?

That's correct, new language codes should be committed along with the respective po files, not independently.

Damned Lies is able to add new help files at the condition the help directory contains a LINGUAS file (on the same model as for UI po files).

Regards,

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net