Re: Fwd: Submit Help Translation on GNOME Terminal

Hi Andika,

Yes, it seems that my commit broke some continuous build in Gitlab, so Michael reverted it. To avoid wasting time, could someone indicate us how to proceed?

I don't mind to do it again (even adding the PO files in the commit) but I think that's not the proper way to do things.

Maybe someone could review DL's way to add new languages for help or, at least, grant team coordinators commit access to be able to solve this issues without breaking anything (nor depend on other people)

Regards