Re: Evolution stats in DL are not updated

Hello,

When you commit from command line (at least last night) you got this error:

remote: /opt/gitlab/embedded/service/gitlab-shell/hooks/post-receive.d/post-receive: line 35: /home/admin/bin/git/gnome-post-receive-email: Permission denied
remote: Traceback (most recent call last):
remote:   File "/home/admin/bin/git/post-receive-notify-l10n", line 34, in <module>
remote:     main()
remote:   File "/home/admin/bin/git/post-receive-notify-l10n", line 25, in main
remote:     branch_name = get_branch_name(sys.stdin.readline().split()[2])
remote: IndexError: list index out of range

It may be related

Hopefully it helps 👌

Jordi,