Re: Evolution stats in DL are not updated

It seems that GIMP-help now works properly (this moduleset was the biggest problem due to timeouts when commiting PO files).

I will test it in the following days and if I see something wrong I will notice you.

Many thanks for your help!

El jue., 14 may. 2020 a las 15:29, Yuri Chornoivan via gnome-i18n (<gnome-i18n gnome org>) escribió:
четвер, 14 травня 2020 р. 15:49:26 EEST Andrea Veri написано:
> Translators,
>
> we just completed the migration to a different storage backend, please
> let us know whether how that contributed to speed up your day-to-day
> operations.
>
> Thanks!

Hi,

Works much faster. Many thanks for your work.

Best regards,
Yuri