Re: DL 403 Forbidden

On Sat, 2020-03-28 at 11:28 +0100, Hannie Dumoleyn wrote:
In order to sync gnome-software with gnome-software on Launchpad (Ubuntu
Focal [1]), I wanted to download the po file from Damned lies [2], but I
get this message: 403 Forbidden, you don't have permission to access
this resource. I have logged in with my gnome (DL) password. Instead, I
can download it by clicking the button 'PO-bestandsstatistieken, see [3].

Has this error message something to do with the transfer to gitlab?

https://l10n.gnome.org/media/upload-backup/gnome-software-master-po-nl-857283_87bn3N6.po
is a 403. Seems fine as Nathan "archived the actions" before. It's
unclear to me which problem you'd like to solve by accessing that link?

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net