DL 403 Forbidden

So sorry. I am sending this email once again because I used the wrong address.

In order to sync gnome-software with gnome-software on Launchpad (Ubuntu Focal [1]), I wanted to download the po file from Damned lies [2], but I get this message: 403 Forbidden, you don't have permission to access this resource. I have logged in with my gnome (DL) password. Instead, I can download it by clicking the button 'PO-bestandsstatistieken, see [3].

Has this error message something to do with the transfer to gitlab?

Hannie
Gnome Dutch Translators

[1] https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/focal/+source/gnome-software/+pots/gnome-software/nl/+translate?start=0&batch=10&show=untranslated&field.alternative_language=&field.alternative_language-empty-marker=1&old_show=all

[2] https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-software/master/po/nl/level1/

[3] https://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gnome-software.master/gnome-software.master.nl.po