Re: Underscore problem in kurdish(sorani) RTL language

Thanks for replay
see the attachment
I marked underscore that should not be there but as you can see the screenshot all underscore are shown.

Jwtiyar Nariman
Google Map Maker (RL)
Physical Lab. / Internal Auditor (ISO 9001:2015)
Mass Iraq Co. for cement industry
Why Linux Is Better
Freedom For Abdullah Ocalan  (APO)

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 6:21 PM Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Fri, 2020-03-27 at 18:06 +0300, Jwtiyar ali via gnome-i18n wrote:
> As you may know that kurdish(sorani) is RTL script for writing, The
> language will be added in next version of ubuntu, but as daily builds
> show that we have problem with translation because all those
> underscores we added are shown in system settings (Gnome), so the
> language is not sorting in right script, as ubuntu says all
> underscore should be added, what we have to do?

Could you please provide clear steps to reproduce that allow someone
else to reproduce the problem? And maybe an example screenshot?

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net