Re: Underscore problem in kurdish(sorani) RTL language

On Fri, 2020-03-27 at 18:06 +0300, Jwtiyar ali via gnome-i18n wrote:
As you may know that kurdish(sorani) is RTL script for writing, The
language will be added in next version of ubuntu, but as daily builds
show that we have problem with translation because all those
underscores we added are shown in system settings (Gnome), so the
language is not sorting in right script, as ubuntu says all
underscore should be added, what we have to do?

Could you please provide clear steps to reproduce that allow someone
else to reproduce the problem? And maybe an example screenshot?

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net