Adding Python GTK+ 3 Tutorial to Damned Lies

Dear translation team,

I'm the author of The Python GTK+ 3 Tutorial (https://python-gtk-3-tutorial.readthedocs.io/) and recently was asked whether an integration with Damned Lies is possible (see https://github.com/sebp/PyGObject-Tutorial/issues/160). I never worked in translation before, therefore I'm not sure what would be required to make this happen.

The tutorial is written in reStructered text using Sphinx. While Sphinx has support for i18n, I'm not sure whether integration into Damned Lies is possible at all.

Any suggestions on what be the best way forward to make it easy for translators to contribute would highly welcome.

Best regards,
Sebastian