Re: Upcoming release of App Icon Preview

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 7:17 PM Milo <mivir milotype de> wrote:
I'm sorry, I actually didn't mean to send a copy of my mail to the mailing list. I forgot to remove it from
the recipients.
Please excuse …

The problem was not putting the list as a recipient. The problem was
the email itself. Maintainers should not be asked to take sides in
localization issues and was you asked Thibault was plain wrong,
whether the list knows about it or not.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker