Re: [bn-IN] Reincarnate Bengali (India) Translation Team

Le 28.07.20 à 07:54, Akarshan Biswas via gnome-i18n a écrit :
Hi,
I want to bring to your notice that the current translation team of
Bengali (India) is not active and hence not responding to any of the
submissions/messages.
(...)
Is it possible to disband the current translation team and rebuild the
team with a fresh team since the currently assigned team seems probably
not interested in translating GNOME software?
I will like to volunteer as a translator and a committer.

Do you also volunteer as a coordinator in the case Sayamindu is not
interested to continue?

Sayamindu, what's your position on the current bn_IN situation? Are you
still interested to continue as coordinator?

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net