Re: [gnome-clocks] String freeze break

Really sorry. I somehow thought we only needed one approval from the i18n team. What should I do in this case?

Bilal Elmoussaoui

Le lun. 24 févr. 2020 à 10:02, Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> a écrit :
Yes, I meant 1/2, sorry for the mistake

Another +1 from i18 is needed before committing the change

El lun., 24 feb. 2020 a las 9:29, Alexandre Franke (<afranke gnome org>) escribió:
On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 3:50 PM Daniel Mustieles García
<daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:
> 1/1 from i18n.

This was probably a typo, Daniel meant 1/2. Since this is Bilal’s
first freeze request, I’m gonna pretend they have not pushed the
changes yet and are still waiting for a second approval. Can we get
one please?

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker