[gnome-clocks] String freeze break

Hey,

We would like to request a string freeze break for GNOME Clocks in order to get the final design in. We sadly didn't had the time to finish it in-time and we have only two panels merged out of 4. The two other merge requests are waiting for an approval from the release team first and I thought asking about this earlier could give us a bit of time to merge and update things in time before 3.36

The related merge requests are:
- The World Panel : https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-clocks/merge_requests/48
- The Alarm Panel: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-clocks/merge_requests/42

The world panel doesn't change many strings, the alarm one adds a few new strings which are mostly the dates.

I know it's a bit late in cycle to ask for that, but we would really like to get the re-designed Clocks for 3.36.

Kind regards
Bilal Elmoussaoui