Re: gnome-control-center stats are not updated

Le 05.02.20 à 09:25, Daniel Mustieles García a écrit :
Yes, I did it but got an error message.

I've tried again and seems to work ok, but after a while I get a Gateway
Timeout message. It appears frecuently in the last weeks (specially when
uploading Gimp-help's translations). Any idea about why it happens?

For sure, that's a classical issue with long Web operations. These
should be deferred to some task queue on the server, but I didn't find
time for this development in recent times.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net