Re: gnome-control-center stats are not updated

Yes, I did it but got an error message.

I've tried again and seems to work ok, but after a while I get a Gateway Timeout message. It appears frecuently in the last weeks (specially when uploading Gimp-help's translations). Any idea about why it happens?

Thanks for your help Claude :-)

El mié., 5 feb. 2020 a las 8:56, Claude Paroz (<claude 2xlibre net>) escribió:
Le 04.02.20 à 12:44, Daniel Mustieles García a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> gnome-control-center stats in DL are not working properly. It shows one
> fuzzy string (for Spanish), but i've committed an up-to-date PO file and
> it still remains as fuzzy in DL.
>
> Could you please review?
>
> Can we (translators, team coordinators) do something in this cases?
> Maybe a button to force update or something? Just an idea, to avoid
> disturbing you with these issues.

Hi Daniel,

You should be able to force stats refreshing by clicking on the circular
double-arrows icon beside the branch name.

HTH,

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net