Cleaning out unused translations

Hey y'all!

I know we are not supposed to touch any translations in po/, but as we have accumulated a lot of cruft over the years, I would like to make an exception in https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/-/merge_requests/1402.

That merge request contains the changes from running `ninja gnome-shell-update-po` for all .po files that haven't changed since GNOME 3.34.

Are there any objections from your side to a change like that?

Cheers,
Florian