Re: Adding Python GTK+ 3 Tutorial to Damned Lies

Le 05.04.20 à 11:18, Sebastian Pölsterl a écrit :
Hi Claude,

the text isn't changing very often these days, so having a .pot file
added would be no problem.

Once I added the .pot file, what would be required for integrating it
into Damned Lies?

Nothing more, I guess.

Can the project remain on github or should it be moved
git GNOME's gitlab?

It can remain on github, the downside being that D-L cannot push
translations, so coordinators have to manually create pull requests.

Claude