Re: Oooooold stuff

Le 05.04.20 à 16:52, Alexandre Franke a écrit :
Hey,

Do we really need to keep very old branches in Damned lies? I’m
thinking of stuff such as the gnome-3-16 for evolution or
gnome-flashback. They make it really hard to get an overview of area
needing attention from e.g.
https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/fr/all/ui/

Hello Alexandre,

I think old branches are mainly useful for stats or to track the
translation evolution during the last years.

Maybe the solution could be to show only master + the most current
branch in the URL you mentioned above?

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net